Selt ——TS: MX Master 3 mús - Viku gömul - USB-C, Bluetooth, USB, Apple Mac, Microsoft PC Windows, Linux, iPad - Graphite

ATH: Einungis er leyfð sala á tölvum og tölvutengdum búnaði.
VARÚÐ: Verðlöggur eru leyfðar með þeim takmörkunum að ýtrustu kurteysi er krafist af þeim.
Skjámynd

Höfundur
Viktor
Internetsérfræðingur
Póstar: 6773
Skráði sig: Mán 04. Apr 2005 11:01
Staðsetning: https://notendur.hi.is/vjh2/
Hafðu samband:
Staða: Ótengdur

Selt ——TS: MX Master 3 mús - Viku gömul - USB-C, Bluetooth, USB, Apple Mac, Microsoft PC Windows, Linux, iPad - Graphite

Pósturaf Viktor » Þri 20. Sep 2022 12:47

Þessi er of stór fyrir mig, er með kvittun.

Works on any surface even on glass with dark field 4000 DPI sensor. It is faster and 5x more precise than the basic mouse - so you always hit the right Pixel

USB-c rechargeable - Full charge lasts up-to 70 days, quick 1 min charge gives 3 hrs of use

Multi-device and multi-OS - Connect the way you want up to 3 devices via Bluetooth or the included USB receiver on windows, Mac or Linux

Ultra-fast magspeed scrolling - Remarkable speed, precision and quietness of electromagnetic scrolling with all new magspeed wheel - up to 90% faster, 87% more precise and ultra-quiet

Comfort shape and intuitive controls - Work comfortably with perfectly sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls

App-specific customizations - Speed up your workflow with predefined app-specific profiles and numerous customization options. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology

Flow cross-computer control - Work seamlessly on three computers. Seamlessly transfer cursor, text, and files - between windows and macOS, desktop and laptop

12.000 kr.
Viðhengi
Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 12.43.10.png
Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 12.43.10.png (86.71 KiB) Skoðað 354 sinnum
Síðast breytt af Viktor á Þri 27. Sep 2022 17:27, breytt samtals 2 sinnum.

I wish I was cool enough to not care how much I care about pretending not to care about things

Macbook Pro 13" M2 16GB 512GB

Ryzen 3600X 2070S 16GB